Kevin C. Halaburda
Information Technology Business/Process Analyst with nearly 9 years of experience in technical communications, business analysis, and process improvement. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Demonstrated effective written and oral communications. Skilled in maintaining positive customer relationships while working to resolve problems.
· IT Project Management
· Client Needs Analysis and Requirements Definition
· Business Process Definition and Improvement
· Process Measurement / Metrics Analysis
· Technical Writing and Communication
· IT Project Document Design
· Systems Development Life Cycle Analysis and Improvement
· Application Development Document Design
· OracleAS Portal and Html Web Page Design
· End-User Document Design
RADCOM, INC. –
Served as lead document architect for client project as directed by management.
· Led the development and design of over 40 pages of two Standard Operating Procedures manuals for client’s collaborative medical/pharmaceutical practice.
Locally-based information technology staffing firm. Defined and developed software release life cycle process and non-functional business requirements for client’s (National City Corporation) vendor software development collaboration in a team setting.
AMTRUST BANK –
Locally-based financial institution with over $18B in assets. Formerly, Ohio Savings Bank.
Documentation Specialist II (2005-2008), Documentation Specialist I (2004-2005)
Served as technical communications expert and in additional roles as directed by IT management.
· Served as Project Manager and lead client liaison for development, design, and publication of enterprise’s mission-critical application documentation.
· Led the design, development, and testing of over two dozen intranet web pages in Oracle Portal for IT division as part of enterprise-wide initiative.
· Acted as lead document designer for enterprise-wide IT project resource utilization and demand planning application implementation. Designed, created, and published Project Manager, Application Manager, and graphical End-User guides.
· Tracked, analyzed, and reported IT application and network availability metrics relative to established Service Level Agreements for senior management review.
SAPPHIRE TECHNOLOGIES –
Fourth-largest information technology staffing company in the
Distributor of computer systems and services. Currently known as Agilysys, Inc.
Process Analyst (2000-2003), Quality Coordinator (1999-2000)
Identified and implemented process changes to improve business operations. Served as certified quality auditor and wrote work instructions and procedures in accordance with ISO 9002, QS 9000, and established internal quality standards.
· Directed publication process for company-wide business process documentation.
· Designed and maintained company-wide intranet business documentation system, reducing publishing costs associated with over 400 hard copy Quality Management System manuals.
· Created Human Resources operations manual designed for ISO 9002 compliance.
Education / Training
Master of Business Administration, expected 2011
Prerequisite Business Undergraduate Coursework Completed, May 2008
Bachelor of Arts in English, 1999
· UTC/WEDD Technical Communications Classes, 1999-2000
· ISO/QS 9000 Internal Quality Auditor certificate, 2001
· Business Process Analysis and Design, ASPE Technology, December 2006
Management Fundamentals, TSG
Portal 10g R2 Build Corporate
Affiliations / Activities
· Senior Member, Society for Technical Communication, over 10 years of involvement
· FCC-licensed amateur radio operator since 1991, hold Advanced Class license